Several friends at the office have already asked about my desktop wallpaper. Thanks to Nixon, who sent me the picture, I have the cast of GI Joe the Movie (coming out in 2009) on my screen. Oh boy, this is one excited boy. I practically grew up with GI Joe - the comic book and even the toy line. On some days, an average of once a month, I would gather with friends and do a GI Joe vs Cobra battle using toys - vehicles, figures - and sewing thread to make sure the shots were more or less accurate. Those games lasted the whole afternoon! Sometimes, for fun, we'd throw in a few Transformers with the Joes and Cobras.
Because GI Joe is a year away, right now I'm looking forward to the Prince Caspian movie. We're skipping Indiana Jones. But we have to watch Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe first. Hopefully this weekend. Then Prince Caspian next week.
I know some of you have watched Prince Caspian already. No spoilers please! Especially you, Glads! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment