I'm killing time while waiting for a text message from my wife. Last I visited (and wrote - ok, blogged) my blog was February...well. The disadvantages of not having your own pc? Or no time to blog? I actually have three 'articles' written in a notebook at home that I planned to transfer here, but that was months ago. I'm not even sure what those articles were about. But, yes, time flies fast when you don't have a watch with you. Or a pc.
Faith and life. Several days ago, our dog Hunter sprained his right hind leg. He slipped while chasing his rubber ball. But the dog does not know when to rest his leg so it still hurts. We try to get him to stay put, sit down, rub, rub, just so Hunter will not jump up and down on all three good legs and one bad one...but no, he has to jump anyway! Sometimes I really get frustrated with that dog, sometimes he's just so endearing. Ruth and I have gotten around to calling him our first baby. Sweet, hehe.
Ooops, I changed the title/header. Hmmm, guess I'll be explaining why, in a few months. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment