One of the things I enjoy about my work is I get the chance to scan, browse and read our books at OMF Literature, just to get a 'feel' for the themes and kinds of books we have published and to understand how to better market them. Right now, I'm going through our Professional Growth titles - books about leadership, working excellently, teamwork in the marketplace, etc. I'm trying to make a chart of the themes/topics we have addressed in our publications and see what else need to be addressed in terms of working - from entering the workplace to retirement (and sometimes even after retirement) - anything possibly connected with working. Let's see what I come up with.
Interestingly, check out the titles (and guess the themes) of two of our books: 9 Things a Leader Must Do and Never Steal a Paper Clip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment