Monday, December 8, 2008

4 Things Tag

A friend tagged me a few weeks back. Here it goes...

4 Things Meme

Here’s the rule:

Click copy/paste, type in your answers and tag four people in your blogroll! Don’t forget to change my answers to the questions with that of yours.

Question # 1. Four places I go to over and over:
Asian Theological Seminary (hehe), TrueVine Christian Reformed Church (our church), parents house (both side), Labandera ni Angge!

Question # 2. Four people who e-mail me regularly
Misha, Kawayan Camp '99 (campmates), State Varsity Christian Fellowship - Diliman, Aleks (haha!)

Question # 3. Four of my favorite places to eat?
The Old Spaghetti House - Timog, Napoli - T. Morato, Little Asia - T. Morato, 7-11!

Question # 4. Four places you’d rather be?
Beach (white sand), mountain top, furniture shop, beside my wife (hehe)

Question #5. Four TV shows I could watch over and over.
(kahit wala kaming TV? Ok..) The Unit, MacGyver (old series), Samurai X, Justice League (animated)

Tagging (uh oh...) Misha, Butch, Rhea, Ivy (may nagtag na ba sa inyo? Should I tag ate Grace?)


No comments: