Whew. The day is almost over. All that's left is walk our dog, Hunter. We (sometimes Ruth, me or both of us) walk him every morning and evening. We made it Hunter's routine. But, oh great, how this is so hard to do when I get out of bed late and have to rush to the office. And when we get home very late, and the dog still wants his walk. Our fault, really.
But walks with Hunter are sometimes God-enlightening. Like every time Hunter tries to have his way, pulling on the leash and straining to get away - despite the danger he does not recognize. And I remember that sometimes I, too, try to get away from God - even if I don't see the danger God obviously sees. I pull away when He's leading me - "quiet waters and green pastures" all.
So I have that walk with Hunter. And let God teach me through a little, 5-month old, frisky, cute dog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment