Monday, October 1, 2007

back again

After a long time of not blogging, I'm back! And the one big event that happened during my long absence? Tada! I'm finally a married man!

September 22, 2007 was the date of a beautiful, rainy wedding. Surrounded by family and friends, Ruth and I exchanged vows, rings, and kisses. If I can figure out how to load the pics, I'll show them here (uhm, Beng, Glads..helf?).

We praise God for a wonderful relationship and for a wonderful wedding. And we look forward to a wonderful marriage. Thanks to everyone for walking with us and being witnesses of God's goodness.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sigh* wish I could've been there. so happy for you, kuya! (send my greetings to ate ruth too.)

Anonymous said...

hi rhea! still have to post those pics. we'll let you know!

Anonymous said...

yeeeeess!:) this blog's owner is finally married! twas a lovely and happy wedding, kuya :)